That was yesterday 1

That was yesterday 1

Nombre total de pages vues

My best of music

Bienvenue

'That was yesterday' est un site qui n'a que pour seule ambtion que le partage de musique,films et séries TV que nous aimons et que vous aimez . Devenez membre et participez à la création d'articles de votre choix,commentez et donnez votre avis .



mercredi 26 novembre 2014

Tina Turner - The Rare Songs 1




 
 
 
Tina Turner - The Rare Songs 1

       
     
 

Songs that I originally turned into an album for myself.
I Don't Wanna Fight was added on recently for Tina Turner fans.
I hope you all enjoy this!. P.S. - finding these songs wasn't an easy task.
00:00 I Don't Wanna Fight [single edit] - from the film What's Love Got To Do With It
04:27 It Would Be A Crime - from the compilation Tina!
07:57 Complicated Disaster - from the compilation All the Best
11:39 Something Special - from the compilation All the Best
16:19 I'm Ready! - from the compilation Tina!
20:03 Opens Arms - from the compilation All the Best
24:09 Easy As Life - from Elton John and Tim Rice's Aida
29:23 Baby I'm A Star! - originally released through Target
33:19 Great Spirits - from the film Big Brother
37:20 The Game Of Love - from the album Shaman
41:41 Edith & The Kingpin - from the album River: The Joni Letters
 
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire