That was yesterday 1

That was yesterday 1

Nombre total de pages vues

My best of music

Bienvenue

'That was yesterday' est un site qui n'a que pour seule ambtion que le partage de musique,films et séries TV que nous aimons et que vous aimez . Devenez membre et participez à la création d'articles de votre choix,commentez et donnez votre avis .



vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Canon in D (Classical guitar) by Johann Pachelbel



 
 
 
Canon in D (Classical guitar) by Johann Pachelbel
        

     
 

Sheet music and TAB's can be purchased and downloaded at http://www.per-olovkindgren.com/ipnmo...
I have released my 3rd CD called "AIR".
I play music by: Dowland, Galilei, Weiss, Bach, Handel, Albinoni and Pachelbel. This is also on it!
You can download it from my website http://per-olovkindgren.com/ipnmonitor and also listen to sound samples there.
Hi there! I made this arrangement this weekend. Actually I was starting on an arrangement for Beatles "The Fool on the Hill" but ended up with this. Don't ask me how.
This is not exactly a "canon". It's more a Passacaglia. The "vamp" D A Bm F#m G D G A. is repeated all the time with variations.
I hope you like my version.
Per-Olov Kindgren

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire